The State is collecting your Personal Information through the Website for the following purposes:
- operating and administering the Website and supporting its functionality;
- facilitating the operation of Integrated Third Party Applications (which includes social media sharing “apps” to Facebook, Twitter and Google + facilities) where you choose to access and/or use them;
- communicating with you about the Website, its operation, functionality and administration that we consider relevant to you and/or users;
- communicating with you information about the Quit Tracker and support information if you have subscribed to the Quit Tracker;
- communicating with you about future quit smoking campaigns; and
- informing future campaigns/initiatives by the State for the promotion of quitting smoking, providing advice/information about the costs and detrimental effects of smoking and communicating with you regarding those campaigns/initiatives/advice/information.
If you do not provide your Personal Information as requested by the State and any Integrated Third Party Applications you may choose to access or use, the functionality of the Website and information otherwise available to you through the Website will not be available to you, or will be limited in relation to you.
Please note that Personal Information collected and used by Integrated Third Party Applications (or “app”) may include your name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, User ID, friends or followers lists (including User IDs), profile picture URL and/or other “public profile” information. The State only uses this information for the purpose of facilitating functioning of the app.
The State may disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the administration, operation and development of the Website and its functionality.